Who: Youth Ages 10-18
When: 10:30am-3:00pm; Monday- Friday
*July 31-August 4
Where: Lindon Marina W Vineyard Rd Orem, UT 84058 (see bottom of homepage for directions)
- Each week-long camp has capacity for 28 total participants (first-come, first-served basis)
- All skill levels welcome
- Each participant receives a t-shirt
- Families are more than welcome to stay on-site to watch their children during camp hours for free. We will not be charging entrance or parking fees for families wishing to stay and watch their kids.
- Throughout the week participants will receive instruction and mentoring in the following areas: Water Safety, Sailing, Paddle Board, Kayak, and Canoe
- Participants will have at least one hour each day of (supervised) free-time on the water using any equipment of choice
- We will have a half-hour lunch break in the middle of the day. The Marina will not be providing lunch BUT participants can purchase food at the General Shop on-site at the Marina.
- Participants will also be participating in team and solo races, as well as time trial runs.
- After the day has ended participants and their families can stay and rent the equipment for a discounted rate of $5/hr
What to Bring: Sunscreen, water, lunch, towel, signed waiver, water shoes or sturdy flip flops, life jacket will be provided but we encourage participants to bring their own
Price: $175 Per Participant
Phone – (801) 980-1104
Email – [email protected]
Payment Method: Complete form below then call (801) 980-1104 to place payment
Waiver Release: Required before participation. Please read, print, and fill wavier release and send to [email protected] or bring on first day of camp
Click link to download: waiver release lindon camp